Can I just state for the record that I am TOTALLY STOKED at receiving an award for my blog, particularly as at times it seems so like the ramblings of a mad-woman. (If you think this is mad you should see my OTHER blog).
This evening when I checked the comments on my blog I was more than pleasantly surprised to find a comment letting me know that I had received an award from Julie of Engine3.
Now that I have stopped grinning (thank you so much Julie for finishing my week on such a high) it is my turn to pass on the Award to some blogs that I think are totally amazing and inspire me.
Now onward to the rules of this award:
- put the lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- link the nominees within your post.
- let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I think this is a fabulous Award particularly for those of us who are relatively new to the whole blogging game. I for one have followed back up the chain of the awards and looked at some of those who have gone before me and found some amazing blogs to follow... but for now I take great pleasure in gifting these blogs my award for GREAT ATTITUDE or GRATITUDE.
- Carrie at Caz Dezign who inspires me online, in business, at workshops, at Scrap Camp, as a wife and mother and who is known as much for her drapes as her net curtains when it comes to creative scrapbooking;
- Glenna at Vegebuckets (and also your Niuean Princess blog) who has always been an amazing friend to me, keeps me sane, keeps me poor and who always blames me when we are late back to Scrap Camp after our shopping expeditions and who I love to bits despite this and who has inspired me to get my hands dirty in the garden;
- Tania (or Queen Tania as she likes to be called) at Queen Tania who is a wonderful friend to me, knows how to always make me laugh and who has the most amazing sense of humour and infectious laugh and who keeps me up until all hours scrapbooking and gossiping at Scrap Camp;
- Wendy at Miss Wendys who is one of the most amazing and creative women and new mother who's positive attitude always makes me feel fabulous and who is one of the most inspirational cooks I know;
- Gypsy at She.Share.Remember another of those quiet, unassuming and totally amazing creative goddesses who I am so grateful to have surrounded myself with and who I would love to spend more time with just to see her creative genius at work;
- The Creative Team at Delicious Scraps who's digital creations are so amazing and I just can't get enough of and who I continue to sing their praises about as much as I possibly can;
- Paula at Paula's Creations who creates more amazing digitial scrapping items that I can't get enough of;
- Becky at Page Maps who has inspired not only me but thousands of others with her page maps for scrappers and whos blog I need to read a bit more frequently to keep up with her amazing creations;
- Sark at Sark Journal because I am a Succulent Wild Woman who likes to eat Mangoes Naked;
- Ikea Goddess because I love this lady's style.
Thank you for inspiring me and countless others.