Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Presents

This year I am trying to be surprisingly organised for Christmas. It does help having extra time on my hands at the moment due to not working though to be honest I seem to have less time and more to do at the moment.

Anyway have finished my mother's Christmas present. I bought her a glass pendant at the Pirongia markets a month or so ago and now I have finished a bracelet to go with it. The colour is not a perfect match, but you shouldn't be able to tell give their proximity.



















Here is the finished item.(And updated picture)

















Now so long as my mother doesn't come and look at this... it should still be a surprise on Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You did an excellent job. I know she'll love it because my mama would. Keep up the great work. For me I start working on Christmas gifts tomorrow. Take care and God Bless.