Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 12

OK I'm really late this blog posting but I have a good excuse... I went to an all day Scrapbooking Workshop yesterday and didn't get home until 3.30 this morning, at which stage it was too late to set up and take photos and besides my eyes were focusing that well at that hour. This this morning (Sunday) is always grocery shopping for the to come. 

It was a productive day yesterday and I managed to finish the Christmas items for this post, as well as a double page layout for a Circle Journal - including handing it back to the lady who's journal it was and last but not least three 12" x 12" layouts, though one of them still looks like it needs a little something else. I will post pictures of those in a separate blog as for now its all about the Christmas Craft Challenge.

If you recall my blog a couple of nights ago, this were some items I was working on but didn't get finished, so instead quickly threw together some Christmas Crackers to post (yes I know I still need to post the recipe). Well it turned into technically seven items which is why it all took a little longer to complete, however I love the finished product.

I have to confess that I didn't have all the letters I needed so instead I had to 'jimmy' together some bits of other letters to make the ones that I wanted. Lets see if you can guess correctly what letters are "jimmied" and what were the two original letters that I cut up??

I'm not sure if I will set up up to hang or not, but for now they are just stand on a mantelpiece and lean against the wall items lol.

 
 Making Memories 8" Chipboard Letters; Patterned Paper - Karen Foster Red Words & Green Words, DCWV; Card Stock - DCWV; Felt Ornaments; Rub-ons - KaiderCraft, Hambly Screen Prints, Cloud 9 Design, American Craft; Glitter Accents - K & Company, Craftworks; Ribbons; Chain Link; Holly Accents; Tombow Multi Adhesive, Foam Adhesive Squares, Jump Rings

1 comment:

Queen T said...

These are CUTE (supa cute even - lol). I made some a couple years ago for work mates and they loved them too - but I love your ones MORE!!