Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 14



This blog is really late and I must apologise for that. I had a job interview this morning (allbeit just with the consultant) but I needed to get an early night last night and unfortunately that meant my blog didn't get updated. So my humble apologies for that. When I hear back about the job I will let you know if it was all worth it.

Today's items are really great for the kids. They are all based upon sheets of foam which can usually be picked up from the craft section of any department store. The foam is really easy to cut with either scissors or knives so is ideal for kids. It's also fairly robust and can take almost everything that you throw at it.


I have made a selection of items from a very simple present with hand-drawn detail to the more complex Bauble and Christmas Tree. You can do as little or as much as you like with these.


  Foam, Helmar Foam Glue, Buttons, Brads, Marker Pen, Sequins, Pearl Beading

1 comment:

Queen T said...

these are all "supa" cute = really love the snowman