Friday, April 2, 2010

Apron Recipe Book Mini Album

Once again I was inspired by the lovely Laura on Following the Paper Trail Blog by one of her older blogs about a recipe box as well as by my three wonderful friends who constantly amaze and astound me with their cooking and baking abilities and achievements. You know who you are, but in the hopes of being the deserving recipient of some of your goodies... I love you all - Glenna, Carrie and Miss Wendy.


I need to add some tags to the front pockets and some ribbon to the binder rings. The small squares on the top are for important information such as conversions, temperatures etc, the larger squares are dividers to sort all your recipes.





1 comment:

Miss Wendy said...

Very cool Paula! Regarding the yummy treats - I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement!