Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Business Cards & Holder

Not long after I had just had my new business cards printed, a wise and astute business man, who is also a good friend of mine, gave me some sage advice. 


He told me that my business cards should leave an impression and that what was on the back, was just as important as what was on the front of them.


Hmmm, I thought to myself. Mine is blank, plain white, nothing. So I have mulled on this for some time, considering what might be the best way to address the blank space and turn the negative into a positive and finally I have come up with a solution.


What better way to "sell my services as a Paper Artist" than to give my customers and potential customers their very own piece of customised art work. So I have started to "alter" my business cards. Along with the business cards, I have also made an altered business card holder out of yet another chewing gum packet. Refer to my earlier blog Re-purposing a chewing gum packet for what I mean by this.


My cards fit perfectly as they are slightly smaller/shorter than many out there, but that has definitely worked to my advantage in this case.


Here is the first batch of altered business cards and my new business card holder:

No comments: