Saturday, April 10, 2010

Manly Mini Album


I finished this album a few weeks ago but couldn't post it on my blog because it was a birthday present for a friend of mine who I know reads my blog to check out what I have been working on lately and I definitely didn't want to give the surprise away. 


He now has his present and loves it so I can happily post the finished product.


The front and back covers are acrylic pages, the rest are all cardstock. It's a 6 x 6 mini album and will be easy enough to add extra pages as progress on the off roader continues. I can't wait to see the finished result of either the off roader or the album when both are complete.


As there are so many pages I have just combined them all into collages of four photos with read across left to right, top to bottom. (Hopefully that makes sense).

No comments: