Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mini Tag Album in a Re-purposed Chewing Gum Packet


Yes the title for the blog is correct.
I'm a bit of a chewing-gum-a-holic so as soon as I saw this album on a You Tube video for Following the Paper Trail I just new I had to try it. Of course it did help that I had a couple of empty chewing gum packages in close proximity to me at the time.
Not sure if I will gift this, sell it or keep it for myself because I just think it is so cute!!!
The closed album on a key ring loop:


Open so you can see the tags inside:
With the tags all pulled out and what the tags look like (before I put it all together):
And last but not least just to prove it is actually a chewing gum packet and that I'm not actually pulling your chain...



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Very cool Paula. Am loving visiting your blog and seeing what you've been up to these past few weeks. keep the creative juices flowing.

Gypsy said...

Yeah. That Rocks!!