Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Craft Challenge 2011 - Day 20

Great, simple and yummy craft today, thanks to my lovely friend Glenna who showed me these a few years ago... it's taken me until now to finally make them!!


Reindeer Candy Canes
Sorry he started off a bit camera shy on his own... didn't want to look the camera straight on, kept blinking every time the camera went... bit of a diva really!!! Of course once he was joined by a few friends... and then a few more, he became a bit more cooperative!!


Candy Cane (pre-wrapped in hygienic plastic).
Wrap the pipe cleaner around the hook then twist a couple of times to hold in place.
Wrap each end around a pencil then stretch out and up to give the reindeer horns.
Attach buggle/boggle/wobbly eyes. I used Tiger Grip Glue.
Leave to dry.
Optional extra - you can add a mini pompom for a nose. I didn't have any so they are all noseless.

No comments: