Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Craft Challenge 2011 - Day 6

Secret Santa Gift Swap


So here is where the definition of "craft related" starts to get a bit broad but I don't mind.
The guidelines were that the gift had to include the follow items:

  • Total cost not more than $20.00
  • Included a hand-made project
  • Trim or ribbon - at least 12 inches
  • Embellishments - such as buttons or bling etc
  • Flowers - handmade or store bought
  • Anything else you like

This is the contents of the parcel that I sent to Fiona.
The hand sewn felt star you saw yesterday and the beaded ornaments are from  here and here. I also sent Fiona one of Christmas bauble cards you can see here.
These are the tickets in front that don't show up so well. These are some Christmas Printable tickets that I downloaded from Miss Cutiepie Inspiration. I printed them out in colour onto Kraft cardstock them trimmed them down using my cutter and scissors. I also like the look of them on her blog, with the distressed edge.


This is what I received from Fiona in return:
 Cute self-adhesive printed canvas tags and labels.
 Die-cut Card Making Pad
 Gorgeous Vintage Button Bling
 Beautiful Lace
Cute Embossed Christmas card.

No comments: