Thursday, January 5, 2012

Annual Planner

In my 2011 diary, I added some pages to help me with planning my blog as well as remembering what birthday and anniversary cards I needed to create. I loved that it was always at hand so I could see at the drop of a hat what I needed to get done for when. Unfortunately by the end of the year my diary ended up double its original size and just about in need of its own zip code.
When I covered this year's diary, I didn't add the extra pages but instead put them into a separate folder - my Annual Planning Folder.
I started with a plain green A4 folder (the cheapest I could find at Warehouse Stationery). I personalised it with some black vinyl word and flourish rub-ons and wallah... a sexy new folder to inspire me to be creative and organised.
 The folder opened out to see see both the front and back cover.
 Front
Back
Another step towards my annual challenge to get organised.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is a really good idea! :) I am a new follower, would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Great Idea! Love the Green! My favorite Color.
New Follower!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com