Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WTH - A Layout a Last

I finally felt like doing some scrapping over the weekend. Only one layout but its a start. I've looked at these photos time and time again and wondered what on earth to do with them. Finally it came to me... something a little tongue in check and definitely humourous!! I just hope that my sister Keryn and friend Raylene don't hate me when they find out I've done it. Oh well... C'est la vie.
I created this for a sketch challenge on the Crafting Passionz Forum.
Cream cardstock; Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found; Tickets & Notes - Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology; Glitter Letters - Bella; Tim Holtz Walnut Ink Distressing Ink, Photo Mounts, Glossy Accents, Journaling Pen... and three unforgettable photos.


The journaling reads:
"I always thought the photographer was supposed to catch you looking totally gorgeous on your wedding day... NOT like something that even Atilla the Hun would cower from!!!"

No comments: