Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finishing what you start...

I'm finally in the mood and have the time to do some crafting. (Having your full-time job cut down to one day a week does that for you). The mojo and inspiration are kind of there and flowing - at least better than they were at the beginning of the year. My scrap stash is so ginormous that I can't use that as an excuse so I have been doing some creating.
I've started several mini albums, some OTP projects, and have sorted some papers and photos for layouts. I also have a really, really long "To Do List".
The problem now is finishing off all my started and half done projects. I seem to have so much on the go at the moment that nothing is getting finished.
What tricks and steps do you implement to finish off all your partly done projects?

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hi Paula,
I just alot one project at a time and give it a time frame. I usually just focus in on that project, and sit down with the goal to FINISH IT!, It works for me. I make sure that all my embellies and everything to do with that project are, ALL That is on my craft table, and nothing else, to distract me. I put some cool music on and a way I go. I hope that helps.
xx:)