Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Product Alert

I've put the crafting on hold for a wee bit to add some new products onto the website instead of keeping them all for myself. What I really need is another pair of hands so I can craft as well as add new products... just not sure the world is ready for another me!!!
I'll be adding more products over the next couple of days so be sure to keep checking back to see what more goodies have been listed. Stock numbers are limited so it will be a case of first in first served as I can't guarantee that I can get additional stock, though if you are really desperate I will certainly do my very best to source your desired items.
As always if there is anything you are looking for but I don't stock, then I am happy to order in products to meet customer requirements. Any orders paid in advance automatically receive a discount off the usual website price. Where else can you get a fantastic deal like that?


New Products:


  •   Shipping tags

 
 
 
  • Printed paper tapes


  • Alphabet Stickers
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Chipboard Alphabets
 
 

 
  • Kraft File Folders





No comments: