Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Craft Challenge - Day 7

Still catching up... but that's cool...

Day 7 - Bauble Wreath


I first saw these on Pinterest so I decided to make one myself... since then I've seen these all over the place... even my local supermarket.

I was determined to make this for as little as possible... and I managed to make it for under $10.00 - not too bad for a wreath about 12" in diameter (and in whatever colours you want instead of what you can find.)

The base is a wire wreath. I found it and the baubles at David's Emporium in Manukau. The baubles were 16 for $2.00... a bargain. I tied them on with jute from my stash, so I could remove them later and change colours if I wanted to. I finished off with a layered bow made from leftover material from a swap I did several months ago.


No comments: