Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Creative Adventures Downunder

I've been more than a little distracted the past few weeks as I have a HUGE scrapbooking/crafting event coming up... well the first of a couple really.
This coming weekend is the Creative Adventures Downunder weekend and I have been hanging out for this for the past six months or so and I can't believe it is nearly here.
This is going to be so HUGE... so amazing... and I'm lost for words...
I have two and a half days of non-stop classes with... wait for it...

  • Heidi Swapp (US)
  • Donna Downey (US)
  • Teresa Collins (US)
  • Maggie Armstrong (NZ)
It is just going to be crafting heaven for the 130 odd people attending the classes.

There will be six classes starting 9.00 am Friday morning and running through until Sunday midday. They include:

  • Inspirational Journal - Donna Downey (Mixed Media Art Journal)
  • Memory File and Shadow Box with Layout - Heidi Swapp
  • Travel Workshop and Memories Workshop - Teresa Collins (Mini Album Class and Layout Class)
  • Mixed Media Layout - Maggie Armstrong
And then there is the Mix and Mingle and Carnival Dinner on Friday night.
There is going to be an ATC swap for anyone who wants to join in, as well as some competitions for some totally amazing goods that have been donated.

I will add some pictures of my ATC's tomorrow... I've made 144 of them!!! And you can be sure I will definitely be posting some pictures of the the weekend including the completed creations from all the the classes.
I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to attend this event and I look forward to being a sponge and soaking up as much inspiration as I can from these talented ladies, not to mention all the wonderful crafters who will also been in attendance.
I'm so excited, I'm not sure I can sleep!!