Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fifty {Two} Shades of Grey - Week 31

Another one of those tricky out of focus/bokeh filter photos today... and an unexpected goodie for me.
Are you any the wiser after the first photo?
How about the second?
Too easy did someone say? Yes this is my key ring... monstrosity as it. I have far too many things on here.

  • Van key
  • Car key
  • Car alarm remote
  • Car alarm key
  • House key
  • Big garage key
  • Studio key aka small garage aka "The Dungeon"
  • Hand cuff key... long story... and their only fake ones... honest!
  • Cash tin key (x2) yes I know I should put the second one somewhere safe so I don't lose them both at once...
  • Metal Maori hook charm - lost it's bling
  • Beaded butterfly charm my mother brought back from Fiji for me... I've lost some of the beads that caught on something but it's cute and it's bright and it's pretty
  • Driver's licence in a plastic holder
  • Wild Bean Cafe key tag (loyalty card)
  • Korean good luck charm I was given by someone I worked with. He told me it protects you while driving. I haven't removed it or driven without it since I was given it.
  • Lime green mini Croc shoe (I don't care what anyone says, I love my crocs)
  • New metal key charm from Lavinia... see below
  • Mini leather whip charm... I've had this for so many years now. It's lost some of the leather strips but it still works!!

Lavinia, my stepdaughter, gave me this the other day. She knows I am a fan of the 50 Shades of Grey books. I thought it was sweet that she thought of me... anyone else notice it looks good with that whip charm???

No comments: