Friday, August 23, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

At last I have been able to complete the video for the Mixed Media Canvas I created. You will have seen on my earlier post that I had a few issues.
Well I have finally been able to resolve all of my technological issues and the video (including my first ever voice over) has been successfully uploaded and is now available for viewing on YouTube.
Watch the video here or on YouTube for a very speedy version of how I created this awesome mixed media canvas. (Speedy as in I managed to cut down over 2 1/2 hours of video of my crafting to just under 14 minutes speedy - phewwwww.)

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel if you haven't already done so to make sure you don't miss out on any upcoming projects and creations... or just to hear me waffle again.

No comments: