Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fifty {Two} Shades of Grey - Week 40

Yes I know I am a few days late but I've been recording some videos (still using my digital camera) and I ran out of battery before I had a chance to download all the pictures and videos I had taken. The original plan had been to download and then do some editing while I waited for the recharge but one of us got our timing wrong. I'm not saying it was the camera battery... I'm just saying it wasn't me.

So here are last week's photos.



Yes it is somewhat of a shameless plug... but not for me. This is a strip of what is known in the business as Rhinestone Mesh. My friend Faith sells it and kindly sent me some for my birthday. She has it is all sorts of colours including rainbow... but as this is Fifty {Two} Shades of Grey... you only get the silver this post.
Be sure to add Faith (Artiscreationz) on TradeMe as she regularly has this mesh, pearl trims, charms, resin items and all sorts of other goodies for sale.

No comments: